I’m Jeboria. I look forward to hearing from you.
Get In Touch
Nashville TN 37203
What Is Coaching?
Coaching is a process of personalized, guided support where the individual being coached works to eliminate barriers to attaining personal success. Through a process of discovery the individual is capable of establishing and achieving both long-term and short-term goals.
How Does Coaching Work?
Coaching is client centered. This means that all outcomes are driven by the clients and are determined by the clients’ level of commitment to themselves.
What Mediums Are Used For Coaching Sessions?
You can choose the option that works best for you. I offer coaching using various methods.
• Skype, Facetime, WhatsApp, etc.
One-on-One Coaching – This is the traditional coaching model where I meet with the client in-person for a private coach session.
Telephone Coaching – The telephone coaching method usually works well for clients who require increased flexibility in their schedules via individual phone or conference calling.
E-Coaching – This virtual coaching session takes place using video sharing platforms. Using this medium, I coach clients remotely while connecting visually. The electronic coaching session allows me to provide support to clients by being accessible to them within the global community.
What Kind Of Coaching Do You Offer?
Individual Coaching – This interpersonal coaching session between the coach and the client is geared toward clients who prefer the one-on-one coaching model. These coaching sessions are 45 minutes, 3 x per month.
Team Coaching – This coaching method makes use of effective techniques to coach members of a work group/team who are collaborating on a project or a venture. This is for groups of 3 or more, and the coaching sessions are 90 minutes, 2 x per month.
Supportive Coaching Circles – I provide support by facilitating group discussions using best practice coaching techniques. Supportive coaching circles provide particle training in coaching skills using performance based scenarios. These coaching sessions are negotiated based on the organization’s needs.
Additional coaching sessions are always available as needed.
What Additional Services Do You Offer?
Workshops and Presentations – I develop training programs for companies seeking professional development and/or organizational change in order to make a lasting, positive impact within the org. culture. Workshops may be tailored to the organization’s needs. Below are a few key deliverables:
• Assist mission driven companies to effectively manage performance through coaching conversations using proven approaches for improved outcomes that are measureable and achievable.
• Facilitate discussions related to leadership development using the core competencies established by the organization.
• Use training to demonstrate how employee development through coaching enhances daily interactions between professionals in the work place.
• Create coaching circles within companies to provide on-going support for the management/leadership teams.
• Provide the tools necessary to navigate difficult conversations and resolve conflict for positive results.
• Expand knowledge based on best practice industry standards for effective communication techniques within organizations.